Monday 29 January 2018

Simple is best!!!

Heya folks.

Hope everyone is having a crafty week.

When I first started making quilled jewelry I didnt venture much into making jhumkas.
But once I started making them I wanted to make something different than what was being done by others. Thus came in the Decoupage jhumkas. After lot of trial and error I was able to accomplish a fool proof procedure to get the dome right everytime I wanted.

Incorporation of various mixed media techniques into making the dome worked out very well and today I can proudly say that I am able to make the jhumka dome the way I want to with my developed technique.

Today I am sharing a snapshot of one of my recent creations. A simple version of hoop jhumka which has a plain dome adorned with a combination of rhinestone chains and ball chains. This is the simplest version of jhumka I have made after a long time.


So what's your take on these version of quilled jhumkas!!!


Leave your comments :)

Thanks for stopping by. 

Lots of love,
Pratyusha

No comments:

Post a Comment