Thursday 10 April 2014

Personalised Quilled Name plaques!!!

This is gonna be a pic loaded post as I will be sharing all of my previous quilled name plaques...
Over the past 3 years I have had A few of enquiries and orders for this product of mine... I feel happy that people love the work and thus appreciate it...

I am doing this post today as I want to share My work from the previous times so that when I post my new works, if you are interested can always come and visit this page to see how I have evolved and the different variations I put into it!!! So here's hoping you like the post :)

I will be uploading the pics according to their order wise...Each of these are linked to their respective albums on my Facebook page that You can visit here.

1) Akhilesh- This was my first attempt at making a Quilled name... It was made on a A4 size handmade sheet using light blue, forest green and white as the dominant colours...

2) Welcome- Made this using various quilling techniques!!! The requirement by the customer was that it had to have 'OM' in it....

3)Avnish Kumar- This was made using the colour combinations the customer had decided... Have used Beehive technique here...



 4) Devaniya And Prakash- This was ordered by a customer as a wedding gift...The colours were chosen by the cutomer keeping in mind the favorite colours of the couple.
\

 5)Shwetavnish-Red is the colour of love isn't it... Combination of various quilling tecniques!!!


 6)Shweta- A simple quilled name plaque to be placed Inside the room... Used fringed flowers, basic quilling and beehive technique.

 7)Anurag- Yet again a combination of various quilling techniques...

8) Priyam and Sandeep- A customised order for a newly wedded couple whose favorite colour is blue.


9)Aditi- Use of various techniques in quilling again to make a cutomised piece for a gift.


10)Rucha And Raison- An order I made For a person who has managed to change thousands of lives including a few of the people I personally know. A great teacher, a great visionary, a great support... Made this for my Teacher Mr. Raison for his wedding day...This was a project I think I out Did my self.. Everything fell into place including the design... Magnets are added to the bridegroom and bride's figurine's so that they can be interchanged with the handmade flowers... I really like the way how this turned out to be... I was studying for my PG exams and made this over a span of a week whenever I needed a break from studying....This work was completed in December 2013.After this was done I had taken a small break from crafting till I finished my exams till mid Feb 2014.
11)Carolz Jewelry-This was the first personalised frame I made after I reopened for orders in Feb 2014. This is made for a store named Carolz Jewelry which is Near Sarjapur road. This was a order That I experimented using metalic end silver and golden strips... used Lindy's stamp gang Sprays to get the glowing effect.. Used Viva decor inka gold-Silver to highlight the letters...The tulips everything in this frame is quilled... Took me 2 days to finish...The font the colours was all decided by the customer... 

12)Preksha- This quilled name plaque with the photos of the b'day girl was finished in 4 hrs straight... The customer didn't want a lot of quilling so I decide to experiment with the background... I used laces, masking tape, tissue paper and Lindy's stamp gang sprays to make the background... The customer also wanted a quilled girl to be placed in the frame that would look like the B'day girl...
\
13) Life-  Life quilled on a 4*4 inch Canvas...Coloured the canvas using teal colour... then using quilling techniques made this project. It took me 1hr 30 mins to finish the whole project!!!

This is all I have for today
Keep checking back for more of my Typographical quilling works!!!

2 comments:

  1. How much you cost for name quilling on A3 size paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much you cost for name quilling on A3 size paper

    ReplyDelete