Monday 19 October 2015

Just Jhumkas- Heat embossing technique

Heya!!!

I am back with an another successful attempt at creating paper quilled jhumkas. This time I used my versamark ink, embossing powder and my heat tool. Yup the design on the jhumka is heat embossed. I did my trials and ended up getting just what I was looking for!!!

Here are a few pics of the Heat embossed Quilled Jhumkas!!!


 Materials used-
Quilling strips, Gloss glue and earring findings from itsy bitsy!!!
Versamark embossing inkpad and Black embossing powder from thecraftshop.in !!!
Justrite Elegant fronds background stamp.


Thanks for stopping by.

Pratyusha!!!

Submitting to:
1) Lulupu challenge-  #54 embossing magic 
2) Wow! October challenge
3) Beyond grey challenges- anything goes
4)‘Earring ExtraOrdinaire” Contest - Beads and fashion



11 comments:

  1. Hi Pratyusha.. Thats so innovative!! Never heard of heat embossed jhumkas before.. Very neatly done too! All the Best for our Challenge at BeadsnFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heat embossed jhumkas! Just wow! This is brilliant! Thank you for joining Lulupu Challenge#54! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey is there any video cliping on this technique

      Delete
  3. They are gorgeous :) cool innovative use of embossing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It too me a while to digest the perfection of the quilled jhumkas and embossing. Wow! Thank you for joining the oct lulupu challenge. Hope to see your entry this month too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This heat embossed jhumka really WOW.......is there any link of this technique.....i'm very much interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Prathima!!! Keep a watch at my FB page for tutorials... will share this tutorial too...
      www.facebook.com/vamprat

      Delete