Thursday 2 November 2017

No one but you- Scrapbook album 2

Heya Folks!!!

This one is gonna be a long read, so do be patient :P 

I recently got an opportunity to make an album for a client of mine, who wanted to gift her husband something special for his b'day!!! 

It was big task for me coz this would be the 1st time I was being commissioned to make an album. First things first selecting the paper pack to work with and what better than Bob n Betty's- No One But You pack!!! Incidently that was also the pack I used to make my first scrapbook album as a Design team member :) 

Next it was time to decide the design for the main album. As this was me stepping into a new category, rather than battling my way through hinge binding method, I slightly played it safe with using eyelets and some beautiful ribbon to secure the album. 



I thought this was a good opportunity to invest in some new craft goodies so bought a Martha Stewart score board during the Diwali sale at Crafters Corner. It was a good decision coz the scoring portion in the album was a major task for me otherwise. Gotta thank them for their speedy delivery :)

This scrapbook album measures 5x7 inches and has 6 pages with multiple photomats and can store nearly 70 to 80 pics. The papers from Bobnbetty are extremely good for scrapbooking. Need to thank Deepika Sharma for all the beautiful papers that I have used in this album. Used Chipboard embellishments from Itsy Bitsy and wooden embellsihments from Our Idea Book !! Here's hoping to make many more such projects :) Do check out the video for a walk through of the album in real time as pics dont do justice :) 

















And do leave me your feedback would love to improve on them :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Happy crafting... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment