Thursday 8 April 2021

DT call- Indian Quilling Challenge Group.

Heya folks, 
Hope everyone is safe and are keeping indoors as much as possible. 

So today's blogpost is about my application for DT call at Indian quilling challenge group. 

Quilling has always been a great stress buster for me and it would be great to be a DT again at Indian quilling challenge. 

So here are a few of my favorite quilling works that I have done. 


First one is my most favorite 3d project I have done. 



Next comes a project that is my first working with 1mm quilling strips. 



Nameplates have always been my favorite to work on. Especially with time I have incorporated multiple techniques which adds to the charm. 


 

Do participate if you are interested in quilling.

Thanks for stopping by, 

Lots of love, 
Pratyusha


 

No comments:

Post a Comment