Saturday 26 December 2015

New addition to Just jhumkas!!!

Heya Folks,
Hope you all had a awesome time celebrating christmas and are gearing up to end this year on a high note. This year there were a lot of first for me!!! 
Did my first paper quilled jhumkas, ventured into them inspite of a lot of hesitation... created and shared videos for making decoupage jhumkas.

Now here are is the tin can that got a makeover to suite the awesome jhumkas!!!
This project was a lot of fun for sure as I had this idea bubbling in my mind for quite some time now... Finally decided to make them!!! I personally think its a good trial and I can do much more by tweaking the procedure!!! For now here's presenting the tin cans recycled :)


Here's also sharing the Quilled bead soutache jhumka's( black)!!!






Here's thanking everyone one who stopped by :)

Lots of hugs
Pratyusha



No comments:

Post a Comment