Friday 14 May 2021

Woodgrain nameplate- Tried woodgraining for the first time.

 When was the last time you Tried something new. I did it today and loved the outcome.

Tried my hands for the first time at wood graining technique. Yup what you see here is completely handmade. The base is MDF and I used acrylic paints and wood graining tool. I loved it.
The devil is in the details. Yup details in na project are what make it extra special. So here are a few details from my recent nameplate that I made recently. Love this nameplate coz I had a customer who was referred to me by one of my previous customers. So when you get referrals that proves that you did everything right.

Jumping with joy for having created this nameplate. Loved every bit of the process.
Beautiful base, cutouts- @theelementcraftstudio
Leaf thin cut die- @itsybitsycraftstore



Here are a few close up shots. 







Thanks for stopping by, 
Lots of love, 
Pratyusha





No comments:

Post a Comment