Monday 7 September 2020

Upcycled trunk-2

Hi Folks, 


When I was a kid while going to school I would collect these red seeds that had fallen on the ground and bring them back home to put in a vase. My mom saved them through all these years and I finally found a way to use them in a project.

Here's sharing my second upcycled trunk.

I wanted to do something different than the first one so I tried some stamping and brush lettering. 

Used @mudracraftstamps stamps ferns and leaves to make the sides and for the top portion used madhubani borders to make the initial impressions which were later extended and finished using a brush due to the uneven surface of the box.

Used chipbords, chalkpaints, seashells, gold glitter from @itsybitsycraftstore. 

To add interest used rose gold deco foil. Also added some elements from my stash. 

A final coat of wood varnish protects this transformed trunk from any damage. 

















Let me know your thoughts on this one. 

I have started working on my next trunk and I am excited about it. 

Thanks for stopping by, 
Loads of love

Pratyusha

No comments:

Post a Comment